09 August 2007

Obama Girl

Amber Lee Ettison has a cruch on Barack Obama!!
  • Obama Girl



  • Check out this video: I Got a Crush on Obama



    Add to My ProfileMore Videos
    I Got a Crush on Obama


    Description:Obama Girl and Giuliani Girl face off in the sequel to "I Got A Crush on Obama." Visit www.BarelyPolitical.com for pictures of Obama Girl, more videos, more pillow fighting, more songs...
  • Obama Girl VS Guliani Girl


  • Debate '08: Obama Girl vs. Giuliani Girl

    Add to My Profile | More Videos


    I have viewed both videos. They're both tongue-in-cheek funny! LOL! LMAO! Barely Politcal.COM!!

    No comments:

    About Me

    My photo
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Confident, dependable, versatile management professional with extensive diverse experiences enhanced by graduate-level studies. Global perspective based upon military assignments, experience and travel abroad. Articulate sagacious problem solver with superior analytical and communication skills. Organized, meticulous, and methodical: particularly adept at problem identification, research, analysis and resolution. An innate ability to develop loyal and cohesive staffs dedicated to the task at hand. Well versed in information system implementation methodologies.

    Google Search Engine